Get to Know Your Agriculture Data.
Unlock a wealth of crop data with precision agriculture. Precision farming techniques are the keys to understanding your unique farming conditions and how to produce the greatest yield on your farm. With agriculture data analysis, you can make sense of your crop data, develop actionable insights to put into practice on your farm, and watch as profits increase!
We’ve helped farmers tap into their data, analyze it, and arrive at recommendations to maximize yield. The result? Better yields and increased profits.
What is RTK GPS?
Additionally, when you use our technology services combined with our GPS system PAS RTK (that guides you within an inch of your location) your efficiency is maximized, your yields increased, and more profit.
Local Research Data
The information below includes examples of agriculture data analysis projects that Precision Ag Services has been involved. As you can see from the data results, our effort have led to more profitable farming efforts for our customers.
- Planter Technology
- Which Levels of Phosphorus & Potassium Lead to Optimal Yield?
- Which is the Best Soil Test Method?
- Nitrogen Test Plot Data Presentation: Part 1
- Nitrogen Test Plot Data Presentation: Part 2
- Stalk Testing for Nitrogen Levels
- VRT Nitrogen vs. Flat Rate Nitrogen: Which Performs Better?
- Scott Conrad Nitrogen Rate Study
- Robert Goetz Study: Nitrogen Rates of Irrigated Corn
- Rick Ries Rate Study
- Pre-Plant vs. Side Dress Nitrogen
- OptRx Infrared Technology Studies
- Maury Deneker Nitrogen Test Plot Study
- Nitrogen Serve Studies
- Does Boron Positively Impact Yield?
- John Tuckerman Nitrogen Test Plot Study
- The Impact of Droughts on Soil Fertility: A Study of 2011 vs. 2012 Yield Data
- Chopped Corn vs. Shelled Corn: Which Contains More Nitrogen?
- How Does Using Ratchet Impact Soybean Yield?
- To Use or Not to Use Boron: A Soybean Yield Analysis
- Soybean Population Rate & Yield Analysis Study
- Corn Yield by Planting Speed
- Soybean Yield by Planting Speed